Heisel creates interactive clothes and partners with brands to create installations that entertain and expose the interconnected future of fashion, technology, 3D printing and sustainability.
Recent projects include:
- The Names Dress for “Sustainable Thinking” exhibition at Museo Ferragamo, Florence
- Zero Waste Compostable Dresses for Premiere Vision NY and Paris
- “Inflate” exhibition at Ralph Pucci Gallery, New York
- 3D Printed Coat for Flux Innovation Lounge, London
- “Get Lit” exhibition at X Contemporary Art Fair, Miami
- An Interactive Tyvek Cloud Room for Design Loves Art at The Pacific Design Center, Los Angeles